Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Anniversary Aaron and Amy.

September 4th was Aaron and Amy's Anniversary!
They have been married for 5 years now.
I had a little family get together for
them before my Surgery - which was September 1st.


Sweet Little Madeline got a Dora Doll from Nana....


Well, she might enjoy it a little better when she is older...


Danielle and Eric and Landon got her this little playskool:
Madeline will be able to walk with it and ride it.


Aaron got his wife a Coffee pot...
But that was just a cover, cause he got her something in it.... what is it...?


Oh My, its a beautiful 3 heart Diamond necklace.
I can tell by Amy reaction that she liked it.
Aaron and Amy got money from all of us and enjoyed
the Mexican dinner Nana put on..


Grandma and Grandpa Ewald came and enjoyed the day with all of us.


Grandma Joles and Madeline with Dora... how cute.


Grandpa Joles,(Papa) and Landon playing Ladder Golf.


Amy's brother Jason came too...


Nana and her TWO Beautiful Grand children... Landon and Madeline :-)
Danielle and Eric was here too, I don't know why I don't
have a picture of them. They brought the yummy ice cream.


Ice Cream, yum, yum...


Fun, fun, fun..


Madeline already has this mastered!

No comments: