Convention 2009
Keep on the Watch!
Keep on the Watch!
This week end we were at the Dow Event Center in Saginaw for our Convention. It was wonderful and there was around 5000 people there. I sure do like that number better than the 40,000 that was at the Silver Dome in Pontiac... in years past. Our Convention was entitled (Keep on the Watch) and it was just what we needed to hear during these finally days of this old system.
This is Me, with my friend Tina...
Here is my Daughter Danielle and her husband Eric and my Grandson Landon... They look so happy!
My Son Aaron and his wife Amy and my Granddaughter Madeline... Awe... they look so happy too: I have a wonderful family, a son and a daughter and their mates, and a grandson and a granddaughter what more could I ask for!
Life is good.
Landon is already for the Convention and has the notebook that Nana made for him. He is so proud....
Well it is Lunch time and Madeline is already... yum yum...
Here are our friends the Buckley's: We had a wonderful time with them during and after the Convention, Thanks for the good time back at the motel. We enjoyed fellowship and eat and drinks, as well as the kids playing in the pool.... Hope we can get together again before the summer is over...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2009 Grace Reunion!!!
Also during this week end I squeezed in a family reunion... This is Me, my cuz Debi, and her daughter Miranda.... I love them so much... it was good seeing them.
I went to another Convention so that I could do this and I didn't miss any of it.
Mike, Jennifer and Michael did the same as me so that we could make both the Convention and Reunion... It was fun but very tiring.
Aunt Barb and Robbie's puppy... Awe that puppy was so cute, it made me miss Kaylee...
A few of the guys just chewing the fat...
Mike, Mark, Kevin and Steve.
2 comments:
Nice pictures! The Convention sure was wonderful! It was nice seeing Buckley's and spending time with them too! I think the kids had a lot of fun swimming together also! Rachel wants us to see if the 23rd and 24th would work... they want to take us out on the boat!
I'm glad you had a good time at the reunion too!
Thanks for the nice cropping! It was a great convention. We were nervous about Madeline sitting for all of that time, but she did good! We actually got to hear most of the talks and see the whole drama!!! Whoo hoo!
Post a Comment