I have been looking at these Entertainment Centers with a fire place in the middle of it. I had fell in love with them, because they look so cozy and warm. I was saving a little money up for one when they go on sale this spring or summer. I asked Eric if he would ever want to build one; and to my surprise he said he would be up for the challenge. I had taken a picture of some that I had seen on line or at Menards - which looked Plain Jane. And instead of Plain Jane I got this wonderful Fancy Entertainment center and I just wanted to share it with you all.
I think it only took him two different nights to build.
Working Hard!
You can see my old Entertainer Center in the back ground, it is so big, and I need to make more room in my living room.
Now you can see it taking shape.
The fancy little decal in the middle was Danielle and I idea...
Here it is - isn't it wonderful.
The fire place just looks so awesome in it. It still needs to be sanded and stained, I can't wait to have it against the wall with the T.V. on it.


I will post it finished when it is done. But for now enjoy.
I will post it finished when it is done. But for now enjoy.
1 comment:
That looks awesome. Can't wait to see it when its complete.
Post a Comment