Well today was a fun day and a picture day. I thought that if I go to the park I could get some really cool pictures. My goal was to get a nice picture of Nana and her Grand babies.
Well let me tell you - that is not easy, while one is looking the other is not.
So here we go... Let me know what picture you would pick to print up and frame?
Well let me tell you - that is not easy, while one is looking the other is not.
So here we go... Let me know what picture you would pick to print up and frame?
I think my favorite is the one where we are peeking through the fence or the first one I posted. Although Landon did alot of pointing. He we trying so hard to get Madeline to look at the camera, thank Landon you were a big help.
I look uncomfortable, and maybe that is true, cause I felt like I was going to fall over... I just wasn't sitting right. The kids look great...
Hold hands, here we go.... Madeline didn't want to hold any ones hand but Landon's... He sure is her buddy! My grand kids are sure growing up fast... a little to fast for me!
Really Landon is not mad, it is the sun in his eyes ;-)
This picture looks like Madeline thinks that Landon is so wonderful. This really is a perfect picture. What ever Landon says was gold to her.
Are there any fish in the pond?
1 comment:
MY grand children, aren't they great.
Post a Comment