I went shopping one day and got Madeline a couple of dolls and a stroller. The one doll came with a bottle, but Ce Ce chewed it up... so we need another bottle for her babies.
Here is a few pictures of her taking care of her two little babies... enjoy - I know I enjoy looking at how cute she is taking care of them... awwwwh, so cute.
Here is a few pictures of her taking care of her two little babies... enjoy - I know I enjoy looking at how cute she is taking care of them... awwwwh, so cute.
2 comments:
That's my girl! I love the one where she is popping a wheelie with the stroller! She is really starting to love dolls and I absolutely LOVE it! Won't be long before she has to have a dolly house! Thanks for spoiling her!!!
My favorite one is the one where is she hugging the doll really tight. She's so cute, a real Kodak moment. I am looking for a play house for out side, if you ever see any for a good price, I would love to get one for her and Landon... It could be a doll house for Madeline and a club house for Landon...
Post a Comment