Monday, February 23, 2009

Guess who bought the Little Blue Smurf Hut......

Hello Everyone.... I bought Aaron and Amy's house on
Feb. 19th 2009
I am so happy! As soon as I bought it, the builder is asking how soon can he get in to start remodeling my bathroom. He came on Saturday - and wow, he tore out my walls, and then on Monday he started to rebuild them.
So Now the Little Blue Smurf Hut is Mine..... I love it, and can't wait to see the bathroom finished....




The Bathroom is located between two bedrooms, and they are knocking out walls and making the bathroom bigger, and the bedrooms smaller.... Sorry Landon and Madeline, the play area is going to be a little smaller than before.....
And here comes the walls....





That window is going to be moved in the middle of the bedroom and where the windows is - is where a closet for the bedroom will be.... cool uh.....
Oh and the toilet will not stay where it is - it is only there, so that I have a toilet until they get the new one hooked up... and that one will go underneath the bathroom window...
I hope that all make sense.....
I will keep you posted.



8 comments:

Aaron, Amy and Madeline said...

Wow! Sure does look different! Isn't it kind of hard to use that toilet when it is sitting in the middle of nowhere??? :) It's going to look spectacular when it is all done!

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for Sandy. It must feel great. Enjoy!!

The Lofback's said...

WOW! When we stopped over the other day I couldn't believe how much work they've already done. It is going to be SO nice! I really like how they've rearranged the bathroom. That will be nice to have more room in there.

Family & Friends said...

How exciting! I can't wait to see it finished. You'll have to have a house warming party!

Jeremy & Kari Anderson said...

I don't know hoew to tell you this but you have holes in your walls. You know you can buy them with the dry wall already up.

Anonymous said...

Your house is so cute!! I'm so excited for you.

The Lofback's said...

HEY, a house warming party is a GREAT idea!!!! You better get planning now! Good thinkin' Misty!!!

Anonymous said...

But have the party in May so I can come : ) Or have two!!!