My whole life is complete with my Two Wonderful Grandchildren, and my Wonderful Daughter and Son in-law and my Wonderful Son and Daughter in-law. I couldn't ask for any thing more, I really have been blessed.
This is Nana and Landon at our District Convention, what an up building Convention we had. Landon is 5 1/2 years old here.
And this is Madeline on June 30th, she is one day old here, what a sweet baby she is. Look at her hair, it is dark.... how cute is that!
2 comments:
These are some beautiful grandchildren, especially that baby girl, (sorry Danielle).
That was a great picture of Madeline, I can say that since I took the picture today.
P.S. I'm not at home, Amy's Mom brought up my laptop and they have Internet here!!!
I will talk to you later, love ya Mom!
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL. YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE VERY PROUD. BEST WISHES TO YOUR FAMILY. NOW IT'S DANIELLE'S TURN.
MARY
Post a Comment