Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Baby Shower was a Smash

The baby shower turned out very nice. Amy and Aaron got a lot of stuff for baby Madeline. Here is Danielle, Me-Sandy and Chris and Amy.



Here is the Cake, it will feed up to 90 people. We did take a lot of cake home, but we did have about 65 people. I wished we would of taken count, I am not sure that is right, but we had a very nice group. We played games and had a door prize..... I think everyone one had fun.




This might be one reason why we had so much cake left over.... We had quit the spread of deserts. Yum Yum, every thing was good. We had it at the Senior Commons - it was big and roomy. Thank you Alice for doing this for us, it really made the party so that much better.

Here is Great Grandma Ewald and Landon, aren't they cute!

Opening up gifts.


And gifts.


And more gifts.


A Beautiful rocking horse - made by Amy's brother - Jason.


I think Baby Madeline is going to enjoy all her wonderful gifts everyone gave.
The party was wonderful.

2 comments:

Kari & Jeremy said...

Everything looked so beautiful! Wish we could have been there, give our best to everyone!

Annette said...

Enjoyed seeing the shower pictures. Who is Great Grandma Ewald, Als Mom? Beautiful rocking horse. Annette